From Deep Earth to Surface processes: integrating lithosphere dynamics with rift basins and margins
A joint meeting of the TOPO-EUROPE Programme and ILP Task Forces Sedimentary Basins (VI), Subducted Lithosphere (IV), Magma and lithosphere (II)
2-6 October 2016
2016 Meeting objectives
This meeting brings together investigators studying different interconnected solid Earth processes in a number of world class natural laboratories. One of these is the Western European Rift System, the site of the meeting. The meeting focuses on an integration of modeling and observational approaches, linking the different spatial and temporal scales.
Central to the meeting is the examination of the role of magmatism and the dynamics of sedimentary basins, as an integral part of the processes that drives the evolution of the Earth topographic surface.
This topic is not only a frontier in integrated Solid Earth sciences, but also of great societal importance, in particular for natural hazards and sustainable geological resources.
Instructions on how to register, submit an abstract, and pay fees
2. Click on Login (top right) and create a new account.
3. Fill in the required information (*).
4. You will receive an account activation link in your email.
5. Click on the activation link in your email, this will redirect you to the conference webpage, so you can login with your account details.
6. Upon login, it will show your account space, showing "Submissions" and "Register" options.
7. You have the option to submit an abstract by clicking "My submissions". -add title, abstract text and affiliation (you may use up to two pages with images) -If you have images and figures it helps to email the abstract directly to: email@example.com
8. Or you can register directly for the conference, by clicking "Registration".
9. Fill in the registration details required on the webpage, making sure all the required details have been indicated.
10. Once you have filled in all the registration details, the 'Overview' button will allow you to review your details, before clicking the "Submit" button.
11. You can modify your registration details by clicking "Modify data".
12. Upon submission of your registration you will be lead to the payment page where you have the option to pay online by credit card, or by cheque, or by bank transfer.
13. You will receive a registration/payment confirmation through email.
14. Thank you for registering for ILP TOPO-EUROPE 2016, See you in October!